NEW Symington Family Estates Blog

This forum is for discussing all things Port (as in from PORTugal) - vintages, recommendations, tasting notes, etc.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Roy Hersh
Site Admin

NEW Symington Family Estates Blog

Post by Roy Hersh »

Received news about this just moments ago from SFE:
I just wanted to let you know that we have launched this week a new Symington Family Estates (SFE) blog. This will replace the Graham’s blog as the place to find updates from the viticultural year, the yearly harvest report, stories of the people of SFE and the Douro, as well as other assorted news.

You can find the blog here: blog.symington.com

Although it is sparsely populated now, this will change in the future.

Please note that the Graham’s blog will no longer be updated, and its contents will be archived on the SFE blog.

We very much hope you enjoy our new blog.
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Glenn E.
Location: Sammamish, Washington, United States of America - USA

Re: NEW Symington Family Estates Blog

Post by Glenn E. »

Great news! The Graham's blog was always informative. I look forward to seeing even more information about the full range of Symington Ports in the future!
Glenn Elliott
Andy Velebil
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States of America - USA

Re: NEW Symington Family Estates Blog

Post by Andy Velebil »

Glenn E. wrote:Great news! The Graham's blog was always informative. I look forward to seeing even more information about the full range of Symington Ports in the future!
Ditto!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Andy Velebil Good wine is a good familiar creature if it be well used. William Shakespeare http://www.fortheloveofport.com