Contact Us

This forum is for providing feedback on the Website.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Tom D.

Contact Us

Post by Tom D. »

Roy, you really need a CONTACT US link somewhere on the home page. If it's there, it's well hidden because I can't find it. I see a CONTACT link on the TNDB page, but it goes nowhere.

I mention this because I know someone who wanted to contact you with a question about a very old Madeira in their possession, but I'm not sure you want me to hand out your email address to random people...
Tom D.
Andy Velebil
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States of America - USA

Re: Contact Us

Post by Andy Velebil »

Tom,
On the home page under "Meet the Team" there is a contact link to send an email to each FTLOP team member. However, thanks to your post, I see there is an issue and it's not working at the moment. I'll let the IT wizards know so they can fix it. Thank you for letting us know.
Andy Velebil Good wine is a good familiar creature if it be well used. William Shakespeare http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Tom D.

Post by Tom D. »

Thanks Andy, I see the links now. Once functional, maybe the little envelope logo could be made larger or replaced with "Send Andy an Email" or something a bit more prominent?
Tom D.
David Spriggs
Location: Boulder Creek, California, United States of America - USA

Post by David Spriggs »

Hi Tom. I'll clean up those links on the TNDB. Thanks for pointing that out!

Hmmm... yes those Meet the Team email links aren't good. I'll work with Stewart to correct them. We'll discuss whether to make the email link more prominent.
Thanks!
Tom D.

Post by Tom D. »

Thanks David.
Tom D.