This forum is designed to help facilitate virtual tastings.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

February/March 2017 VT: Any VP from Fladgate

Postby Thomas V     » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:04 pm

New year and time to keep it rolling inhere with the virtual tastings.

So the theme this time is any vintage port (I guess SQ's are included) from a house owned by the Fladgate Partnership e.g.

Fonseca
Croft
Taylor's
Wiese & Krohn

Since we are already deep into February I included March as well to allow for people to buy, find or collect a port within the theme.

Enjoy.
Thomas V     

Re: February/March 2017 VT: Any VP from Fladgate

Postby Andy Velebil     » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:36 am

Sorry for the delay, was out of town for work the past couple weeks. Will get to something by the end of the month. Good topic as something from them are easy to find.
Andy Velebil Good wine is a good familiar creature if it be well used. William Shakespeare http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Andy Velebil     

Location: Los Angeles, California, United States of America - USA

Re: February/March 2017 VT: Any VP from Fladgate

Postby Thomas V     » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:41 am

Andy Velebil wrote:Sorry for the delay, was out of town for work the past couple weeks. Will get to something by the end of the month. Good topic as something from them are easy to find.

Excellent Andy.

I tried the Fonseca Crusted Bicentenary port during my stay in Lisbon, but even though it is technically a blend of 2-3 VPs I will seek out something else for this virtual tasting to be within the theme.

I hope more will join these 2 months to kick things into gear.... :ftlop: [friends.gif]
Thomas V     

Return to Virtual Tasting Room