September 8th or 9th Porto meetup?

This site is for discussion of travel to the "Land of Port & Madeira" as well as food related to Port or Portugal. Additionally your Offline tasting events can be planned and reviewed here.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Thomas V

September 8th or 9th Porto meetup?

Post by Thomas V »

Andy suggested in this thread https://fortheloveofport.com/ftlopforum ... =3&t=41352, that I made a separate thread for this topic é voila.

So I will be in Porto on the weekend of the 8th and 9th of September, well next weekend. Doing a father & son port-trip and that said weekend we will be back in Porto for two days after indulging ourselves in the Douro the previous 4.

I do not wish to intrude on the Port Harvest Tour 1. However if you are off schedule one of those two nights after having dinner, which I am sure that Roy has planned. And you can stomach an additional glass of port, please hit me up inhere or on facebook. Would be fun to meet fellow FTLOP'ers in real life and discuss many a things over our favourite beverage [yahoo.gif] And of course if anyone inhere not participating in the PHT1 are in Porto as well, the offer extends to them too naturally.

Cheers
Thomas V

Re: September 8th or 9th Porto meetup?

Post by Thomas V »

Offer still stands.