Forum ReOrg

This forum is for providing feedback on the Website.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Stewart T.

Forum ReOrg

Post by Stewart T. »

You will notice that we have made a couple of changes to the forum organization.

Namely,
1) Port now is it's own category
2) Madeira, Douro Wines, Virtual Tasting Room, Offline Planner, & Marketplace are now in a new "Community" category
3) Web site suggestions and Other conversations remain unchanged.

We are re-organizing the forum categories in preparation for the launch of the new Guest Corner section of the Forum, and may fine tune the organization a little more as we move forward. Please bear with us :)

Please click on the Helpdesk link at the top ofthe FTLOP Home Page (not the Forum Home Page) and submit a ticket if you experience any issues with any of the Forums.

Thanks
Stewart
Stewart T. (Admin) [email protected]
Eric Menchen

Re: Forum ReOrg

Post by Eric Menchen »

I'd put the Guest Corner forum underneath the "FOR THE LOVE OF PORT" section. It just seems lonely under "FORUM." It's all a forum. What does that mean by itself?
Roy Hersh
Site Admin

Re: Forum ReOrg

Post by Roy Hersh »

Hi Eric and thanks for the suggestion.

We have changed the "section names" and hopefully that will be helpful and a worthy compromise.

I very much want the Virtual VIP Visits section which includes the Guest Corner ... to be a separate and distinct area. I believe it will garner more attention that way and at least be very easy for our VIP guests to find. More importantly, as this area fills up with monthly guests, over the months and years ... it will enable us to create an archive of each monthly thread and on the back end of the software, this will be easier to do for us.

Thanks again for your thoughts! [cheers.gif]
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com