NextWine?

This forum is for discussing selling, buying and pricing of Port & Madeira.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Jay Powers
Location: Pacifica, California, United States of America - USA

NextWine?

Post by Jay Powers »

Does anybody know what happened to NextWine, a Napa Valley merchant? They used to have an extensive selection of port...I believe they were mostly oriented towards resturant sales but would sell to individuals.

I have recently been trying to find their website, but all I can find is a site which is clearly not the company I recall.

Are they out of buisness? Or has their website simply been stolen? I would like to contact them. Any info? Thanks,

Jay
Roy Hersh
Site Admin

Post by Roy Hersh »

Next wine disappeared (as we knew it) a few years ago when one of the key players moved on to run Benchmark, in Napa. He recently left that company as the top guy and opened a new competing company called Blicker - Pierce wine merchant. Their website is: bpwine.com and their phone number is 707 967-0240

Tell Stefan (Blicker) that you read about his company on FTLOP and I recommened you and you will be treated very well! 8) He was the key player I mentioned above.
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Jay Powers
Location: Pacifica, California, United States of America - USA

Post by Jay Powers »

Thanks Roy!

Jay