Port, The Brits and Stilton

This section is for those who have basics questions about, or are new to, Port. There are no "dumb" questions here - just those wanting to learn more!

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Roy Hersh
Site Admin

Re: Port, The Brits and Stilton

Post by Roy Hersh »

Well given the amazing pub experience I had while visiting Tom in his home town outside of Cambridge, I am certainly willing to check this place at. Might have to do consecutive offlines, as I can't come to London ever again and NOT go to The Crusting Pipe. That would be like going back to NY and not having pizza!
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Andy Velebil
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States of America - USA

Post by Andy Velebil »

I see two nights of fun brewing in October...the Crusting Pipe and The Bell. YeeHaa :winepour: :winebath: :drunk:
Andy Velebil Good wine is a good familiar creature if it be well used. William Shakespeare http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Derek T.

Post by Derek T. »

Two consecutive Off-lines? :?

Who mentioned anything about "two" - last time Al-B and I spoke we were trying to work out where we would hold Off-line #5 :shock: :help: :wink:

Derek
Andy Velebil
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States of America - USA

Post by Andy Velebil »

Derek T. wrote:Two consecutive Off-lines? :?

Who mentioned anything about "two" - last time Al-B and I spoke we were trying to work out where we would hold Off-line #5 :shock: :help: :wink:

Derek
now we're talking..thats why I like you guys, you really know how to drink Port in moderation :help: :mrgreen: :winebath:
Andy Velebil Good wine is a good familiar creature if it be well used. William Shakespeare http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Derek T.

Post by Derek T. »

andy velebil wrote:
Derek T. wrote:Two consecutive Off-lines? :?

Derek
now we're talking..thats why I like you guys, you really know how to drink Port in moderation :help: :mrgreen: :winebath:
We always do - because it apparently contains Sulphites :evil:

I think it's about time you guys declared which date you are flying back home so that we can get on with finalising arrangements for The UK Post-Harvest Tour :wink: