2X 2000 Quinta do Noval Nacional

This forum is for discussing selling, buying and pricing of Port & Madeira.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

psmith

2X 2000 Quinta do Noval Nacional

Post by psmith »

As much as I'd love to hold on to these an upcoming trip and a few pending wine purchases make it a difficult proposition. I'll offer them up to this board first and give it a few days before looking elsewhere. I'm offering them for $500 each or $950 for the pair.

These bottles were purchased through the regular distribution chain a few months ago. The retail store had only recently received them so, by Ohio law, they were with the distributor before that. I'm not sure who the Ohio distributor is, but all of them that I've come across maintain temperature and humidity controlled storehouses. The bottle I opened last week was in perfect condition with a clean cork.

Most any form of payment including Paypal (add 3%) is fine with me. I'm happy to hold, pack, and ship these any way the buyer wishes, but am not willing to accept responsibility for problems associated with shipping, so please keep in mind that this is the buyer’s responsibility. Also, while I realize that this forum attracts an international audience, I'm not willing to ship these internationally so anyone from outside of the US would have to arrange a second tier type shipment.

I'm not a regular seller of wine, but have done a few sales on Winecommune and various bulletin boards if anyone is interested in references.

Buyer pays for shipping.
Last edited by psmith on Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frederick Blais

Post by Frederick Blais »

IF was not unemployed I'd jump on your two bottles straight now! You are letting them at a very sweet price.
Living the dream and now working for a Port company