A few bottles of Noval Nacional available for those based in Montreal

This forum is for discussing selling, buying and pricing of Port & Madeira.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Theo Z.

A few bottles of Noval Nacional available for those based in Montreal

Post by Theo Z. »

For those of you based in or around the Montreal area, I will be traveling there from July 5-10 to watch my older daughter perform in the Irish Dancing North American Competitions. I recently offered several vintages of Quinta do Noval Nacional on the board and several members took me up on the offer. I have a few bottles remaining. I figured since I am traveling to Canada if anyone in the Montreal area is interested in purchasing without the hassle of shipping and customs taxes, I could bring a few bottles up. Here's what's available: 2 bottles of 1994 Noval Nacional ($700 US each). They have been stored in temperature controlled environment since purchase many years ago, and are being offered at or below my original cost to help pay for my kids' educations (and dancing)! Sorry, but the 1997, 2000 and 2003 NN is all spoken for. I would arrange to meet you at my hotel in downtown Montreal at a mutually convenient day/time. I require payment by Paypal in advance since I don't want to carry around a lot of cash. Kindly send me a PM if interested!