VINEXPO 2007

This forum is for discussing all things Port (as in from PORTugal) - vintages, recommendations, tasting notes, etc.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

S. Marello

VINEXPO 2007

Post by S. Marello »

Dear all,

The time has come for Vinexpo once again. I think all wine lovers look forward to this event, despite the scorching heat and the ridiculously high prices they have in Bordeaux during the fair. It is still a great place to keep in touch with all things wine. I will be at the small but proud Romariz stand in the IVDP generic stand (Hall 1 stand DE300-306). All FTLOP members are invited to come over for a chat and a glass of Port. We’ll have some nice wines to taste.

Hope to see you there

Stefano Marello
Steven Kooij

Post by Steven Kooij »

Hi Stefano,

I won't be able to make it to VinExpo this year, but Mieke and I are looking forward to meeting you next week in Porto! 8--)
Andy Velebil
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States of America - USA

Post by Andy Velebil »

Stefano,

Thank you for the open invitation to all of us here. I wish I was able to head over the pond...some day I will make it......
Andy Velebil Good wine is a good familiar creature if it be well used. William Shakespeare http://www.fortheloveofport.com
S. Marello

Post by S. Marello »

Andy, I'm sure you'll make it some day...

See you on Monday Steven!
João Rico

Post by João Rico »

Hello all,

I really would try to go if i could get my hands on some kind of invitation. Portugal is well represented in vinexpo. I wounder how many days would take to taste all?

Best regards,

João Rico
Portugal
S. Marello

Post by S. Marello »

João,

Send me your address to stefano.marello@romariz.pt and I'll send you a couple of invitations if you want. We have quite a few and probably will not use all of them.

Cheers

Stefano