A truly excellent initiative!

For things that don't fit into the other categories.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

AlexR

A truly excellent initiative!

Post by AlexR »

Hi Roy,

I read about your new site on Robin Garr's board.

This is a tremendously good thing, and I'm quite impressed with the site.

Is there anything similar anywhere, in any other language???

I'm very pleased with the wealth of information you offer and the interactivity.

Thanks on behalf of Port lovers everywhere!!!

All the best,
Alex Rychlewski
Roy Hersh
Site Admin

Post by Roy Hersh »

Alex,

Great to see you here! Thanks for signing up. It will be a pleasure to have someone so well versed in Port joining us.

To be perfectly frank, there are 3 Port websites that I consider "friendly competitors" when it comes to offering top notch content that remains fresh. I am not counting the IVDP site, as that is very different. Also there is a Madeira site out there that is leagues above anything else in terms of its thorough nature.

I am going to contact these folks to see if we can all link (reciprocal agreement) to one another's website. Until they agree, I will not mention their names here. I think it is in the best interest of Port, for the great sites to offer each other's link. But that is just my opinion and they might not want to lead their loyal followers to another competitor's site. I can understand that thinking, but believe that we all have something to share with those interested in Port!
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com