New travel joint venture

This site is for discussion of travel to the "Land of Port & Madeira" as well as food related to Port or Portugal. Additionally your Offline tasting events can be planned and reviewed here.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Roy Hersh
Site Admin

New travel joint venture

Post by Roy Hersh »

Just days away from launching a multi-company venture to offer extended tours to Portugal that are 2 weeks in length with an optional Madeira program. It is going to be lavish and offer many other great facets than solely wine. It is not like our "geek wine lover" tours, but this should attract more wives to join their husbands. As soon as the final version is ready for release, I will post it here!

Very exciting for Mario and me. Hopefully it will also boost the FTLOP presence worldwide!
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Chris G

Post by Chris G »

fantastic news Mrs Gee will be most pleased!
Eric Ifune

Post by Eric Ifune »

I hope you'll still have your "geek" trips. Otherwise I'd feel out of place!
Todd Pettinger

Re: New travel joint venture

Post by Todd Pettinger »

Roy Hersh wrote:It is not like our "geek wine lover" tours, but this should attract more wives to join their husbands. As soon as the final version is ready for release, I will post it here!
Hmmm... Mrs Pettinger may be persuaded yet to join me on a half-geek Port tour... although I rather suspect that when eventually I make the trek, it will be solo-mio and hopefully, a Harvest Tour. I wanna tread grapes!!! :D :D

Look forward to the details Roy!

Todd
Luc Gauthier

Post by Luc Gauthier »

Todd , me thinks we are in the same bateau . . .
Vintage avant jeunesse/or the other way around . . .