Quevedo Virtual Tastings for US - Nov 10 & Dec 9

This site is for discussion of travel to the "Land of Port & Madeira" as well as food related to Port or Portugal. Additionally your Offline tasting events can be planned and reviewed here.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Stewart T.

Quevedo Virtual Tastings for US - Nov 10 & Dec 9

Post by Stewart T. »

Summary:

Nov. 10, 2022, 6pm PST - Virtual Tasting with Oscar (Theme: Old Whites with different levels of residual sugar).
Dec. 9 2022, 6pm PST - Virtual Tasting with Oscar (Theme: Single Varietal Ports)

**Tasting Packs need to be purchased by Oct. 16 from Quevedo's Webiste (https://bit.ly/quevedotasting)**

Details:

Oscar Quevedo started his Virtual Tasting series during the pandemic. Participants could purchase special Quevedo tasting packs from (primarily) UK merchants and log on to taste through the wines with Oscar.

However, these packs weren't available in the US, so we couldn't really participate in the virtual tasting events. I've been working with Oscar to make them available for shipping to the US (and to conduct the tasting at a "US-friendly" time), so these are the first two "US-focused" Virtual Tastings.

**Note: Although this event is being conducted at a "US-friendly" time, it is open to anyone from other countries who would like to purchase the tasting packs and join!**

You can see a quick video and learn more about these two events here:
(Note: Dates in the video are incorrect. We changed the dates after shooting the video. The dates above and on the Quevedo site are correct - Nov 10 and Dec 9)
https://www.theportguy.com/quevedo-virtual-tastings/

Reach out if you have questions, and hope to see a lot of you there!

Stewart
Stewart T. (Admin) [email protected]
Glenn E.
Location: Sammamish, Washington, United States of America - USA

Re: Quevedo Virtual Tastings for US - Nov 10 & Dec 9

Post by Glenn E. »

I have ordered my packs and will be at both tastings.

Thanks for setting these up, Stewart, they're a lot of fun!
Glenn Elliott