Pre-Arrival Offering: 2007 Graham's VP

This forum is for discussing selling, buying and pricing of Port & Madeira.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Roy Hersh
Site Admin

Pre-Arrival Offering: 2007 Graham's VP

Post by Roy Hersh »

Our Graham's Distributor is now taking requests for their 2007 Vintage Ports. While we do not have them in stock as of yet, we would like those of you to reply back if you would be interested in taking advantage of this pre-sale with discounts on this new, soon-to-be prestigious wine. Expected delivery date would be September, 2009, for 750ml bottles.

Graham's 2007 Vintage Port (Each $92.99; 6 pack $549.99)

Great nose of crushed blackberry, currant and grape skin. Full-bodied, dense and beautiful with big polished tannins and a long finish. Very sweet. This is a superb, young vintage port. A great vintage rated better than 1977 or 1955. Delivery expected September, 2009. (96-99 pts James Suckling)

Please keep in mind, we would not be able to deliver these until September. So, reply back if you would be interested in this special pre-sale to lock in your prices.

May Special Reminder!

Summer is around the corner. It's time to stock up on some fabulous white port. Introducing our new May Special...a FREE bottle of Ramos Pinto Lagrima with every order over $100! Simply purchase any number of port wine, whether it's 1, 2, or 10 bottles, and as long as your order surpasses the $100 mark (not including tax and shipping), we'll include a FREE bottle of Ramos Pinto Lagrima with your order. That's a $23.99 bottle on us!

http://www.portwine2u.com

Roy added:
Please note, I will be posting all offers I see that are not already posted here, that come to me by way of email. There will be "the good, the bad and the ugly" so caveat emptor must apply!
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com
Mark DaSilva
Location: Mission Viejo, California, United States of America - USA

Re: Pre-Arrival Offering: 2007 Graham's VP

Post by Mark DaSilva »

Thanks for posting this, Roy.

By the way, I am off to the Hilton here in Costa Mesa around 5pm today. Wine Warehouse, one of my distributors, is holding their O-Nine Spring Tastings. Graham's, Ramos Pinto, Blandy's, and Quady will be there. I am promised some good appy's too. Shrimp, crab, etc.

I can finally make one of these! One of the free perks I get for selling the stuff!

So, I plan to do some "port taste notes" after my excursion.