Congratulations!

For things that don't fit into the other categories.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Harris Ueng

Congratulations!

Post by Harris Ueng »

Roy,

Congratulations on the launch of your website! Cheers to you on your new ventures online and offline.

Looking forward to your continued success and thanks for all your giving generosity!

Salud! :D

-Harris
xxxMonique Heinemans

Congratulations

Post by xxxMonique Heinemans »

Dear Roy,

Also my congratulations with your new site. It looks very good and professional.
I'm glad to have my vacation now, so I'll have lots of time reading all your reports and TN's.
Thank you for the 2003 report!

Best regards, Monique.
Frederick Blais

You are the man!

Post by Frederick Blais »

Well Roy, just want to say thanks for all that you bring to us and the effort you make to promote Port in a passionate way.

Good luck in your new business.

Fred

P.S. I'm starting planning my trip to portugal for the last two weeks of October, maybe we'll see each other out there!
Alan Rath

Post by Alan Rath »

Roy, great start! Good luck with the new venture.

Best regards,
Alan
Roy Hersh
Site Admin

Post by Roy Hersh »

Harris,

Thanks for your kind words. I will strive to make this place worthy of return visits!

Monique,

Glad you showed up here, it will make our conversations easier and allow others to learn from your many great questions! Thanks for keeping in touch, now you know why I was so busy in the past month. Anyway, hopefully on one of your next vacations, you and Mr. Heinemans will join us on one of the adventurous trips to explore the world of Port in Portugal. The trip is easier for you than me. : )

Fred,

After the many moons of our paths crossing on various websites, it would be great to finally meet you! Maybe in October. If not, I hope to get to Montreal in the next year or so.

Alan,

You have continued to make me think with your thought provoking questions and posts. I am glad we finally had the opPORTunity to meet in June. I can still taste that 1945 Sandeman ... almost. Your sincere best wishes are much appreciated.
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com