Magazine

This forum is for discussing all things Port (as in from PORTugal) - vintages, recommendations, tasting notes, etc.

Moderators: Glenn E., Roy Hersh, Andy Velebil

Gilles LE CAPITAINE

Magazine

Post by Gilles LE CAPITAINE »

Hi,
I do not know if it is the good place to put this question : I am looking for english magazines exclusively deal with ports and other table wines of Douro, could you please help me to find them ?
Thanks,
Gilles.
End of september 2005, I was in Oporto & Douro valley with a heavenly programme devised by Mrs Ema Pinto from A.E.V.P (in french). I met enthusiast and exciting people, I tasted over 80 ports. This travel was a revelation. I am ready to learn more...
Roy Hersh
Site Admin

Post by Roy Hersh »

I know of only one, it is put out in Portugal but covers all Portuguese wines, with a large percentage of pages covering Douro and always one feature or more on Port too. But most often it is only found in Portuguese. I have occasionally received the English version, but it is next to impossible to get and I am unable to get an English subscription to the fabulous: Portuguese Wines.
Ambition driven by passion, rather than money, is as strong an elixir as is Port. http://www.fortheloveofport.com